There are a few reasons. First being, these jealous people cannot be satisfied with the boring mediocre life they live. You have seen things with your own two eyes, heard stories with your very own ears that cannot be found in a book. Most of what you have seen and heard were awful things but these people who are jealous would trade places in a minute with you just so they can have something interesting to talk about. You have been through more in the first twenty years of your life than most have in their entire lifetime. I know you have much pain caused by the life. It is very upsetting what you have gone through. At the same time, it made you who you are.

Just in case you do not khow you come across to others, I will tell you.

You are a very charming, well educated, street smart man with a wonderful sense of humor. Sometimes a little cranky but that's on account of your situation at home. You have an amazing personality. When you talk (write), everyone listens because you want to help and teach people about a life they would never see. You give every one of us a front seat to it through your eyes and ears. Now how many people can do that? Not even a handful of people. This is what makes those rotten people jealous of you.

You are a class act, my good friend. They don't make men like you these days. wink

And you are 55 not "ALMOST 56" lol you crack me up when you say that. Just say 55, AARP won't mind lol