Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
No doubt about that. You do have a lot to offer. People will continue to bother you out of jealousy.

That's just it. Jealous of what? That I grew up in a tenement neighborhood with its fair share of thugs? That I had an uncle who broke my grandparents heart for the life he chose? That almost twenty years after his death, I STILL have family members--my Dad and myself included--who are being harassed about his property holdings and how they were willed and/or sold? That I identified my cousin's body at the morgue on First Avenue when I was nineteen years old? That I lost countless friends and relatives to the system and to violence? That I was almost chased from the Teamsters for "bringing reproach upon myself" because I was born related to the wrong guy, but I was lucky enough to retire at 3/4s for a health issue before it went to a hearing? Yeah, that's a lot to be jealous about rolleyes.

The only thing these assholes are jealous of is knowledge. The people in question make post after post after post, link picture after picture after picture, and make chart after chart after chart (and some of them do a fine job). But when they don't get an immediate pat on the head, then read someone pay my writing a compliment five minutes later, they go into fits and create ten different identities in order to attack me on every board. And to be fair, it's only one or two guys making all of this trouble. But time always catches up to such people. That's what gets me to sleep at night (well, that and a bottle of Ruffino grin ).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.