Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
oh man, I bet old photos of you are priceless

Forget it. They're never getting posted. Even the one where I'm wearing Ray-Bans (another stereotype, dammit! lol).

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
you probably graced an fbi chart as an associate looking like that walking around the bronx

Being a business agent for Local 813 sure as shit didn't help. But, to be honest, I was still a steward back then. By the time I got the business agent spot, the union was cleaned up a bit and I had finally grown up. Even if it took me forty years to do so, and I have no problem admitting it now. So when you guys think I'm just a cranky old man warning you about a life that most of you don't know a thing about (not you, Blackjack), it's because I'm speaking from experience.

I've never pretended to be anything I'm not. Never once claimed to be a wiseguy. But I grew up where I grew up when the mob was still a powerhouse, I had some family in the game, and I put in 25 years with a notorious Teamsters local. I know what I know, and I don't know what I don't know, nor do I care to know what I don't know. And whoever can't handle that on that site (you know, the one with all the pop-ups and malware), can go fuck themselves.

The owner of the board has ten handles, and a disgruntled former poster from here (the Mexican who insists he's Italian), has another ten. And I'm the one who's who's full of shit rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.