Originally Posted By: atardi
I know, poor wording. I meant Sullivan St where the Triangle was on the city's westside, not that Houston stopped at 6th ave, although the Sicilians on Elizabeth probably would have preferred that. Mulberry St was bad enough.

I know you well, buddy. And I know that you know the layout of Manhattan as well as a native because of your exhaustive and extensive research (Atardi's a researcher and collaborator for one of the most well-written journals available on organized crime). And I told you that I knew that you knew it.

But it's true that you could hear "Hit'Em Up" from Houston straight up to Washington Square Park. Sullivan Street has great acoustics because of all of the five-story walkups. No high-rises down there. You should have seen it during the summer of '91. Heavy D's "Now That We Found Love" was all over the place. Vince would go so far as to take off his robe and do a little two-step.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.