Any of my fellow Southern Californians (I know there's a few; A-Girl, X, Faithful) experience any encounters with coyotes lately? There's been several attacks in the last couple months. They claim the drought and construction/land movement may be the reason. I have, in the past, mostly heard sounds coming from the mountains and every now and then I'd see one walking in the field at a distance BUT I never had an up close personal experience. panic I live by a Forest area where they are clearing some land to build homes. Yesterday morning I heard what must of been a herd (if that's the proper term for a group) coming from the mountains as I was out for my early morning run. It was very loud. Plus I have a little dog and I'd hate to have them attack her. That would be horrible. frown

I always thought they ran from people, but reading/hearing recent events, I may do as they say and take a stick with me just in case. TIS The Coyote killer. Ha ha ha lol

TIS

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/07/0...acks-on-humans/

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon