Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The US should have demanded they turn him over to us immediately.

Sigh.

Demand they turn over a Meixcan citizen convicted of crimes in Mexico to the US?

Lets flip that round Ivy:
Imagine Mexico demanding the US turn over an American citizen convicted of crimes in America to Mexico?

Thats what I thought.

Kind of an ignorant post sonny seeing that Guzman has been under indictment here in the US for years for crimes that happened here in the US under his name and his authority-

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/legacy/2009/08/20/chapo-mayo-indictment.pdf

Seeing how the mexican gov is supposedly(at least on paper) our partners in the so called war on drugs they shouldve realized it would have been more succesful to have him tried and inprisoned here in america. Lets see this little mexican smurf try to escape florence adx supermax one day.

And by the way America extradities citizens to foriegn countries all the time if theirs just cause and we have an extradition treaty with them, which we just happen to have with mexico.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort