Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The US should have demanded they turn him over to us immediately.

Sigh.

Demand they turn over a Meixcan citizen convicted of crimes in Mexico to the US?

Lets flip that round Ivy:
Imagine Mexico demanding the US turn over an American citizen convicted of crimes in America to Mexico?

Thats what I thought.

It would actually be a good idea to lock up all big-time criminals in foreign countries, not their own, so they are cut off from the sourse of power. For example, half of the Russian mafia leadership is wanted in other countries, I wonder what would have happened if everyone of them would be turned over to the country he is wanted in. So I think it would actually be better if Chapo went to prison in the USA, not in Mexico. In his country he is like a fish in water, even in jail which isn't "waterproof".
Exchanging prisoners between countries while they are doing time would create chaos in organized crime. A pity it's just a fantasy...

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."