Originally Posted By: Ivan
As far as I have been able to gather "Tommy" played by Joe Pesci is a composite of Tommy DeSimone, a couple of Paul Vario's sons, and Robert "Bobby Cabert" Bisaccia. The Bisaccia characterization was shoehorned in by Pesci (Cabert had nothing to do with Hill, Burke, et al) just because Pesci thought he was funny ("like a clown", I guess).

Another example of a composite is the "Frankie Carbone" character, who is a combo of Paolo LiCastri, Angelo Sepe, and Richard Eaton.

All true.

Originally Posted By: Ivan
I know too much about this shit. Imagine if I spent this brainpower on something worthwhile? lol

No more than most guys who take an interest in researching this stuff. Reading too much is nothing to be embarrassed about. Most of the shit I post is from being an almost 56-year-old man who grew up in a neighborhood where you didn't have much of a choice about knowing these guys. Getting involved with them? Now that's a choice wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.