Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

YOU may not support pedophilia but your support of gay marriage has moved us closer to that

Saying that the "support" (not caring is how I like to describe my views on the lives of people I don't know) of a relationship between two consensual adults will lead to country wide acceptance of pedophilia is fear mongering

People who support gay marriage think they're being nice, tolerant, accepting, non-judgmental, progressive, etc.

Painting everyone who disagrees with your view with the same brush. I don't live my life with the idea that I want people to think of me as a progressive nice tolerant guy. Maybe some people in this world just don't care what other people do but to

But they, in their ignorance and arrogance, or only furthering the decline of our society.

I don't think I am ignorant or arrogant, since I don't think I have told anyone on here they are wrong. I am not ignorant to other peoples views (I may not always agree) nor am I arrogant enough to say you are wrong I am right end of story.

[Edit] If you are talking about the specific language in the Supreme Court decision, which includes the science aspect you are talking about, which I think should not have been included on the ruling, then I understand what your are saying

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/12/15 08:27 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life