Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
[quote=IvyLeague]

The Matt Walsh articles are interesting, but it's all doom and gloom when that's really not the case.

It's good you're not worried about offending anyone, I applaud that. People these days are too quick to be offended by a simple opinion usually because it's not politically correct.

But the social climate has changed in this country. Just be wary of those people who would seek to silence or worse dox you just because you have a dissenting belief about gay marriage and gay parenting.

I believe the mother and father family unit to be the cornerstone of our social fabric, but I don't think gay parents should be excluded either. They should be able to raise families same as straight people.

To simply call the articles "all doom and gloom" is a ridiculous oversimplification designed to not have to acknowledge the solid case he makes against gay marriage because you have nothing to come back with. It's why all those angry liberals could do nothing more than throw out personal insults at Walsh. And our society should not be encouraging gay-raised families or even saying its ok. It's not fair to a child who deserves to be raised by a mother and father, as well as taught correct values and morals. A gay couple provides neither.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.