Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: fergie
Ivy, your comments are based on a skewed, religious belief..they hold as much weight as somebody believing they are a Jedi Knight, so understand why people, in this instance, gay people, might be doubley offended by your comments. Your obviously an intellegent guy, but I'm always slightly dissappointed with your posts outside of OC, they have to be taken with a huge pinch of salt

I couldn't care less if gay people or anyone else is offended. The truth is the truth, whether it's politically correct or not. But hey, don't take my word for it. Go read the two Matt Walsh articles in the " after gay marriage thread - going after churches" thread. You won't be able to argue with any of it.

The Matt Walsh articles are interesting, but it's all doom and gloom when that's really not the case.

It's good you're not worried about offending anyone, I applaud that. People these days are too quick to be offended by a simple opinion usually because it's not politically correct.

But the social climate has changed in this country. Just be wary of those people who would seek to silence or worse dox you just because you have a dissenting belief about gay marriage and gay parenting.

I believe the mother and father family unit to be the cornerstone of our social fabric, but I don't think gay parents should be excluded either. They should be able to raise families same as straight people.