Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

The removal of the flag from the South Carolina state house, which I agree with, does not change or solve any problems faced by the black community today, that still struggle with poverty, wedlock, crime and negative stereotyping that are only enforced when killing sprees like the one last weekend in Chicago occur.

People would rather stroke themselves than deal with the actual problems and it is fueled by race profiteers (Al Sharpton being one example) and media (MSNBC, Rolling Stone Magazine). It is easier to continually bring up moot points than putting in the work to help future generations no fall into the same cycle of problems

Exactly dudeman. And whether or not you think it stems from the blacks themselves or white 'systematic oppression' they are still there and guys like Sharpton and Obama will always use smoke and mirrors to distract people from the real problems.

In my opinion, the issues black community face today don't stem from one source, but a multitude of factors that feed one another, creating a vicious cycle not easily broken. When people blame white racism, to me it means they don't have a good enough argument so they just use that commonly used statement as if it trumps anything you might say.

Last edited by rockstar_man45; 07/11/15 02:04 PM.