Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Maybe i used the wrong word sorry but my point was to stop talking about your father because thats your private stuff.And everytime you say that we should ingnore this fucker ,you are the one that replies to his posts. So stop it please and move on

I'm almost 56, Toodoped, probably old enough to be your father. And we've always gotten along on all the boards, so I'll be as brief as I can.

If you're ever in the position, taking care of an aging parent is the hardest thing you'll ever be faced with in life. I've gotten tremendous support here. It WAS a place for me to get some therapy and advice about the situation. But I'll stop because it seems to bother you, and it gives the trolls something to hate on, like wishing an almost 86-year-old stranger dead.

I'm done.

Thank you for your understanding.I have much respect for you but you should know also that im 31 years old and i have the same problem as you if not even worse. So dont tell me about the pain for dying parents because im very well aware of that and you dont hear me complain about that to anyone.(except for HairyKnuckles because his my friend)So thank you again and dont get this wrong please.This forum and other one are places to relax my nerves from everyday battles.So lets keep them in order. cheers

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good