DB That is a great post and funny that it is "still open."

The Philly thing I do not have any first hand news that they are or have been going north ,but if the old guys are all in then I am sure something is or has been in the works.

There are just way to many chiefs ,now I also know that there is a lot pf room east,south,and west ,for them.
But they have guys in north jersey and they been making good cash for a long time,and will be asked to help set up shop..

I was just thinking ,then I posted about all the skippers and X skippers out or coming out and there just is not enough rackets in Philly.
Since many of these guys now have made some connections and did there time A LOT of people will do bizz with them without the fear of a set up or a flip when it gets rough.

I just think they are heading north ,I don't see any of these guys that are mostly 3rd generation wiseguys just sitting back collecting from a few bookies .
They need and want and have been around good rackets all there life and there relatives lives .
They know it they lived it and I don't see them opening a laundromat some where and sitting.

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/11/15 08:48 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."