I like how the talking points flipped.

Being gay is just hard reality coded at birth.

Gender however is fluid, can be changed at any time, is a socially-constructed "choice". And if you even suggest gender/sex is hard coded reality- then you are bigot, not respecting choices, etc.

The "born this way" thing is going to flip here soon- in fact it already has with discussion of spectrum and being anything but bisexual/willing to try new things is evidence of probably being a closed-minded bigot. Dan Savage and the rest of gay intellectual vanguard had said this for years. And again, he was also intellectual honest to say it was about smashing institutions and not just transitioning them to a new group. Most of the academic literature also overtly admitted this- saying the traditional family was a evil, socially unjust structure that must be overhauled. Ryan T. Anderson provides a list of such citations in his book.

The "same marriage, different people" stuff is a talking point for stupid people. Who could honestly believe that a group that has infidelity rates north of 50% wants the same stable, monogamous institutions as straight people. No change at all. Well get ready for the polyamory, multi-party marriages and the permanence, exclusivity, and monogamy standards to crumble. Enjoy.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/11/15 12:13 AM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here