Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Be interesting to see how the American family evolves as a result of this ruling. Will gay couples prove to be just as effective as parents as the traditional mom and dad family?

Well, you won't have a clear answer to that question for twenty or thirty years. I'm not being sarcastic, but I hope you're not too disappointed if things don't work out the way you expect them to.

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Sexuality is written in your DNA from the time you're born.

There are confused teenagers on the fence about the issue (usually the boys) who are preyed on and "helped" out of the closet by middle-aged men who prey on such kids every day.

And they're not looking to "help" anyone. They're looking for young ass. And, a few years later, when SOME of these boys discover that they liked girls after all, the damage done is irreparable because of the guilt and shame that they feel.

My point being, although there may be something to sexuality being coded into DNA (and I haven't read enough about it to make that decision), there are PLENTY of young kids who are coerced "out of the closet" by middle-aged gay degenerates.

Do that to my kid. See if I don't shoot you down like a dog in broad daylight. I'll think of your dead body in the street every day while I'm in prison and I'll sleep just fine.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.