@njcapo35 thanks man and you're welcome

@Snakes I forgot to mention Larry Bradi and his brother Dave.Also i never knew that Caifano also had interests on the North Side. Thanks for the info

@GaryMartin Being a front boss for the Outfit wasnt a very good idea. It was a job with a lot of headaches. I think that many of the guys such as Nitti, Accardo,except for Giancana, were not happy with the title. But if you think about it even with the enormous pressure from the government all of these guys had a quite long careers as front bosses.Nitti from 1933 untill 1943, Accardo from 1944 untill 1956, Giancana from 1956 untill 1966.I dont include Aiuppa in the list because after Ricca's death in 1972, Aiuppa and Accardo were the real bosses of the Outfit. My point was that Prio didnt need the everyday headaches because he had a lot to loose.In fact Prio made it. He didnt need anymore the illegal income because he had so many legitimate businesses. You see, most of these old time gangsters forget that their goal was to become legit somewhere down the line and to become respectable in the upper classes.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good