Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Borgesi goes back to the Scarfo crew, he was always around them as a kid with his Uncle Joe. He got busted alongside them in the 80s, if anything the Scarfo crew now might respect him more than anyone on the street today save for Chickie.

I don't follow Philly, but that's an interesting take. As if Georgie was one of the last of the up and coming twentysomethings around Scarfo.

Here it is thirty years later, some of those old men are back on the street, and Georgie is suddenly middle-aged with a stand-up guy reputation. Under that type of scenario, the old guard might back him up.

If anything, it's an interesting what if. But like I said, I don't know Philly. My interest in that family is recent and stems from the fact that Merlino doesn't live far from me when we're in Florida.

Most of these old timers are your age PB! lol Narducci, Grande, Punge, Milano etc. They're not much older then Borgesi, George looks terrible for his age, looks lie Fat Tony around the commission trials and he's only 51 lol