Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
What do you mean footreads? Of course I would use my pistol if needed. I hope I never have to as well, but I wouldn't risk my families lives at all and would be quick to pull my Sig if needed.

Yes Binnie, Kimber's are GREAT pistols and very expensive. Hell I got my Sig at 1/4 of the price of a new one. Paid $250 for a Sig P220 with 2 clips, and mine is a West German model as well as I don't think Sig makes them over there anymore or at least not for the U.S. market. I think they are all made in Exeter NH now for the U.S. market.

What is bad is Colt charges the same prices as Sig and Kimber these days. I read where they were filing for bankruptcy not too long ago. What killed them was they quit making revolvers and charging Sig/Kimber prices.

yes, you are right about colt, they raised their prices a lot , then called their colt commanders "custom shop models" to justify a price hike.

and you are also correct in that they don't make their pythons revolvers anymore, and what is stupid is that hey dis continued their best seller the little 'dick special" one of their all time great sellers.

great company went stupid.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"