I personally just don't buy Merlino not being boss. I personally believe he is and that's exactly the reason he's in Florida. I think he believes that him being down there is best for the family in terms of keeping heat of the family. There's a reason he has a crew down there and always has people/bag men/messengers going back and forth between Philly/Boca. Without LCN he doesn't have anything and as such regardless of any rich fanboys he might have he is still quite clearly getting boss level envelopes and furthermore. I think the only bloodshed you'll see is potentially with Narducci if and when he's able to build up enough support and muscle then he might gun for Merlino and then take the spot and tell Mazzone/Chang come along or get out (he apparently gets along with Mazzone). Mazzone might be loyal to Joey but without him he might not have much of a choice in a situation like that. I think if any of my theory stands true then that's why you aren't seeing much of Joey around Philly. I think Serp is right though with regards to him not being a presence in Philly. I'm just not so sure how viable of a boss he can be while not physically being in Philly much at all if ever. I think he has a loyal enough group that he might be able to keep it going for a while if not the remainder of his days on the streets, however, I just don't see Phil Narducci especially amongst potentially some others not taking advantage of or exploiting the weakness created with him being down in FL. Anyways, enough of my rant, but just wanted to say I agree with the fact that Borgesi is too high profile and loyal to get hit just because he's complaining about not getting a piece of what was his, etc, which incidentally you can say all you want about Borgesi, but he's got a legit beef with this one. Why should he come out on the short end just because he did his time and kept quiet? I think if I had to speculate, smart money is Uncle Joe plays the pragmatist and quietly slides out of the consig spot and gives the spot back to his nephew Georgie Boy. It was his spot before he went away and Uncle Joe was in fact keeping the seat warm for these guys so I don't see Uncle Joe winning that one if it goes to a legit sit-down. Quite frankly, my personal opinion is that Uncle Joe really just wants to retire on his 10+ years of earnings from being at the top and is simply keeping the consig seat "warm" for Borgesi until Georgie gets off of parole and is free of any restrictions. What's the use of Borgesi having the seat while on probation? I think ones he's free he slides back into that slot and I think Uncle Joe is fine with it. Personally, I think that all the hype around Borgesi ruffling feathers was most likely him potentially not understanding the "wait till you get off parole probation" concept and then we'll work you back into the Admin/rackets. And Georgie having the personality that he does was just being impatient and annoying about not waiting or something along those lines, which in turn might have annoyed some people who were telling him wait and be patient, etc.