Originally Posted By: Neo
The money Ralphie was skimming came from Lenny's construction firm which was supposed to be handed over to the Westside higher-ups.

Not sure if you heard in, New Zealand, is it?

But Lenny was Ralph's brother-in-law. He hated him from day one. He was a fucking cab driver until Ralphie and Barney set him up with the construction company and even gave him some responsibility at the Javitz and with the carpenters. If not for them, he'd probably still be driving a fucking cab.

Now, often in life, you come to resent the very people who have done the most for you. You hate yourself for "owing" them, and you hate yourself for not making it "on your own." So your self-hatred manifests itself my making you resent the people who have done the most for you. Psychology aside, it's just plain old ingratitude. Ralphie was a beautiful guy, and the irony is that he never threw any of this up to Lenny's face.

Just a little theory....

Keep it a theory. Because there are elements to this that can't be found on Google. Or in, New Zealand, is it?

Lenny might not have been yapping in Farby's ear, Farby might have just straight out asked him how much he is kicking up.

Not what happened. Farby was acting boss at the time. Lenny had to go through channels and he made sure he went through the one guy who'd go along with him because he resented the younger guys, too. Again, no Google, and you can't goad me into giving that up. And I doubt that word of mouth would have reached you in, New Zealand, is it?

Just saying..

Just saying it to aggravate me because you know this is something that I feel strongly about. For a guy from New Zealand, you have a habit of posting about topics that hit very close to home to me, so maybe I'm getting a little paranoid. Just saying....

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.