Don Mega,

For some reason ALL the youtube & videos in this thread show a "need plug-in" message. I can go to youtube and download and watch, I only get message here on the BB. If you could supply the link instead of the video itself I think it will work.

On another topic, I am kind of glad I don't read the comics. I had no idea TWD was a comic book until way after show aired. Sometimes I'd read comments under TWD articles and people would say how different it was. In particular, I was real sorry I read what COULD have been a MAJOR spoiler for someone like me who didn't read the comics, when someone posted that Glen died in season 3 or 4??? I tried to block it out as I watched that season, but can't unring that bell. Glad that story didn't follow comics. smile Still you never know. Also I learned that there was never a Darryl in the comics.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/04/15 01:11 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon