Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Aren't there set amounts of made me for each family? I don't recall were I read it or heard it. I think The Gambinos have a max of 270 made guys, The Westside about 280, the Lukes, Bonananos and Colombos about 150. Is this etched in stone or just misinformation?

No, I don't think it's misinformation, Beans. But I don't think those numbers reflect today's LCN. The RATIO (family to family) is most likely the same, but not the actual numbers.

The official figures for the families over the last 15-20 years have been pretty consistent. Around 200 members for the Genovese was cited by the Feds in the Danny Leo case. 200 for the Gambinos was also cited by the Feds in the Danny Marino case. 112 members was cited for the Colombos in the 2004 NJ OC report. In 2001 the Feds released a no contact list for Robert Lino of all 111 known Bonanno members including Lino himself. Estimated for the Luccheses have also been similar to those for the Colombos and Bonannos, ie about 100 or a little over that. Total estimated NY membership generally ranges from 700-750.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.