Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Neo
Yes I'm well aware a few members on this board think I'm that guy. I just want to know his name and any background info anyone might have to share.

I'll try a different approach....

I've got fucking really bad amnesia and forgot my fucking name so could someone tell me my name please?

Your vernacular is American. It doesn't jibe whatsoever with the English that's been written here in the past by Australians and New Zealanders (and we've had loads of such posters, some of them very high quality, like Sonny Blackstein and Mickey Meatballs).

The guy in question is a lowlife scumbag who keeps coming back here to wreak havoc on an otherwise peaceful and polite board, so many of us are a bit paranoid and possibly overreacting a bit. The best thing for you to do is to just try to fit in without going into the sections that this fella was famous for baiting people in (namely the Bronx, Harlem, Pittsburgh and Ohio).

I'm trying to help. If you want to tell me to stick it up my ass, go right ahead. But going on the offensive won't do your cause a bit of good here. Sit back and read for awhile. Make a post here and there. And THEN create your own threads. People who follow this mantra tend to last a lot longer than some of the guys who have been banned recently.

My English don't jibe with other New Zealanders who have been on this board because they almost certainly white boys.

Those white boys like to call themselves "kiwis" in reference to their nationality.

Omg... Ban this guy

For what? I'm not that guy going up for trial in November.