Originally Posted By: alexandarns
I belive HK that there is no prof that somebody was made,than again PB is a pal and I trust him to,so..

Don't believe anything on my account, Alex. Like I've said a million times, HK is the best researcher I've ever met and I'm proud to call him a friend. But he depends on FBI files to a great extent, and I do not. But we respect each other enough to keep it respectful and off the boards.

That's why you'll rarely see us contradict each other, or get into an open debate on the boards, even when we disagree. You can't say that about too many guys because so many posters love to bait each other just for the sake of argument. HK's all class. And the truth is, we actually disagree on VERY few things. But this is obviously one of them.

Farby's one guy, but I firmly believe there were a few others. But I'm not going to go on about it because HK isn't here anymore. He and I will discuss the matter privately. Truth be told, we already have wink smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.