Originally Posted By: joey_dice
You know PB it must be cool to live in someone else's head like you do his, you have to be haunting him in his sleep lol. You know how much I voiced my opinion not to let him back on the other board.

I don't understand his obsession with me. I tried to help that kid ten times. Yet he stabbed me in the back every one of those times, and he KNOWS it. He's incapable of loyalty and/or friendship, and he KNOWS it. He doesn't want friends because he doesn't know how to keep friends. So every time he comes back here and we figure it out, I'm going to report it.

I hope he goes up in November. I really do. And I've never wished prison on anyone but the worst kinds of people in my life. Well, he's among the worst. Look at his charges. But I don't want to give him his way and talk about him anymore, and I KNOW that SC and the other mods are tired of this shit. So let's give it a rest, and if he comes back we'll deal with it then.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.