Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Frank Scalise, an old-timer in Anastasia's family, was caught selling buttons in that family for $50k each. He was whacked in '57. Some believe that's what caused the books to close.

Turnbull get the point but even Patriarca sr made Angiulo because he promises 100,000 a month only for the boss,maybe the book was reopened after Carlo Gambino death.

Some guys was made when the book was officilly close.

Colombo

1972:Alphonse "Allie Boy" Perisco

Bonanno

1968: Vincent Asaro

Gambino

1960: Anthony "Nino" Gangi

Lucchese

1974:
Anthony “Gaspipe” Casso

Genovese

1967:
James “Jimmy Nap” Napoli
Guiseppe “Joseph” Sabato

Info on the others family ?

Furio, you need to pay more attention to other people´s posts. Vincent Asaro was not made in 1967, Casso was made in 76 or 77, Napoli and Sabato also made in the 1970s and Montiglio´s/Capeci´s words on Gaggi being made in 1960 are probably complete bullshit. I´ll say this again, NO ONE was made in New York when the books were closed (the only two exceptions being Nick Bianco and Allie Boy Persico). Is this so hard to understand?

This will be my last post on this site. 2418 is a good number. I have had fun posting here for the last 4 years and gained some very close friends. You know where and how to reach me if help is needed. If I can´t help out with something personally, I will go an extra mile and reach out to others who might be able to help out.

HK

PS, PB, I´ll shoot a PM overthere. (Gosh, a lot of P´s in this last sentence. lol)

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 06/29/15 02:39 PM. Reason: Added Persico

[Linked Image]