Farby got made in the early '70s as well. I don't care what his FBI file says. The Feds aren't ALWAYS right. They're right MOST of the time, but not ALL of the time. And you guys know me, I never pick on the researchers here. Without them, you wouldn't have half the information about the ancient history of the American mob.

But I'm sorry, when it comes to 116th Street up through the East Bronx during my lifetime, the FBI isn't telling me anything that I don't already know. And there were other guys made into that crew during the "hiatus" that the Feds have marked down as "Made in 1976 or 1977."

@ Hairy Knuckles, if you read this, shoot me a pm on the other site. There's something I have to help you with (and no, it's not the Funzi/Benny thing). I respect your opinion even though I believe with all my heart and soul that the opposite is true. That's why I never reply to those threads. I don't like arguing with friends. It's about a few guys who were made during the "hiatus."

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.