Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Take it out of State and Federal Buildings, but don't let The Left turn it into a fucking Swastika. Because it's also a sign of Southern pride.

Southerners are judged unfairly to begin with, whether they're White or Black (redneck, inbred, etc.). So for those people with a flag at their home or on their car, just leave them the fuck alone.

Very well said. I can even agree with taking it off State and Federal buildings as well. Taking down memorials, statues, and digging up bodies is just too damn crazy IMHO. And you really hit it on the head about Southern pride. It's hard to put into words, I guess because we went through so much together in the Civil Rights days, Reconstruction, etc. it has made us closer than outsiders think and we are not as racist and inbred as people think either. Yes there are still weirdos here for sure, but that is anywhere. I have never wanted to kiss a cousin and never had a sister so... whistle lol

Also I think we are more dependent on living off the land than most outsiders in the West and North because you live so close to everything. We don't, so many times we fished and hunted to eat and make money among other things and we take great pride in that.