Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Oscarthedago-

I can tell by the fact that your member name has the highly offensive word "Dago" in it that you are from somewhere in bumfuck middle America because no one here in the NJ/Philly/NY area even has that stupid word in their vernacular, just wanted to call your midwest, probably not even Italian, middle America corn fed ass out- Have a nice day!

Sorry, that word Dago is so stupid and boils my blood-I had to say something. Every time I see your stupid member name I get pissed off

Not trying to offend you. Yes, I am from the midwest but have lived in the Northeast for a long time. My entire family comes from Reggio Calabria, the San Nicola Ardore region as well as Tropea and yes, Dago is a term used all over the midwest in the Italian communities since the largest Calabrian emigration in the late 1800's and early 1900's was in the Pittsburgh/Youngstown/Cleveland area. Calabrians were laborers and they went where the work was and that region had steel, auto manufacturing, mining, railroads & coal...thus the large presence of southern Italians. In the midwest, not many people are offended by the word.

I don't know you and probably never had too much dialog with you, but you have no basis to insult me. Several people know me on this site and some of them personally, so they know where I come from. Now that your blood is boiling I find that more amusing than you'll ever know. If you're looking to start a problem for no reason, that's sad. Would it make you feel better if I changed my moniker?

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."