Blackjack,

Like I stated earlier, it is my belief that Joey doesn't have $250k lying around in savings. I never said I was right. In regards to who the boss was the entire time he was away, nobody knows for certain. Nobody could accurately discuss how much money Philly takes in a week and like I said, Ligambi had 2 RICO trials to pay for and he's a criminal, so who knows if he was dipping into his own money or under-reporting what the true figures were. Again, my common sense tells me when you are buying or leasing a Benz, Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti immediately after being released from prison and attracting that kind of attention on a restaurant salary and reports of people supporting him, then I find it hard to believe that it's his money. Through the FBI/IRS and Justice Department reports in the past about Merlino, it doesn't seem to me that he stashes away a nickel. If he owned apartment buildings or other real estate holdings that he washed his dirty money with, then I stand corrected. I'm not saying your wrong, I just gave my opinion based off what I have read and what I have heard from some people I know who are close to South Philly. How much do you think Ligambi's two RICO trials were?

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."