If skinny doesn't have $250k in cash after all his years at the top then I'd be shocked and wouldn't consider Philly anything more than a nickel and dime street gang

I know Phillys rackets have shrunk but people haven't been plotting to take it overcome scraps

There is still huge books , video machine , shy , weed , extortion, restaurants and real estate that I'm sure brings in a lot of $ . Plus remember they do have a lot of biz in south jersey which is very lucrative and a big book in north NJ

At the moment NYC has become much less corrupt with all the heat and media that comes with it it but NJ is still a disaster for corruption as no one cares and govt leaders are still getting a piece of the pie with handing out bids . So much construction and garbage out here , plus the gambling and politicians along for the ride for the most part , you got NJ city workers getting busted for skimming parking meters . There just very little attention being paid to all these towns that border these 2 cities