Just wanted to throw my two cents in about the most recent episode, which I fell asleep through. I think they took more liberties than the last time.

1. The narrator said Arnold Rothstein was killed in the street, but everybody who knows, knows that he was hit in the Park Central hotel room he was playing cards in.

2. They give Masseria the credit for coming up with the idea for the Atlantic City Conference, implying it was all about getting Capone under control. Well, us mob-educated folks here know that the idea was Torrio's, in conjunction with Lucky, Frank and Meyer. It was about the future and solidifying a nationwide trade network.

3. The complete lack of accents. I know this was mentioned, but Masseria and Maranzano's piss poor or complete lack of Italian accents is horrible. Especially when they refer to Maranzano as 'recent Sicilian immigrant'.

Anyway, that's my rant on this show. Feels good to get that out. Probably done watching it. Then again, there's no guaranteed good TV on Mondays at 10 until the NFL starts.