Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
I don't think it's that far fetched that Stein is just a rich lonely mob groupie who is paying to be pals with some mob guys. lol

I agree. Like I said, these guys have always had their groupies. Look at all the cash that Kasman threw at John Gotti Senior for all those years. "Adopted son," my ass. Kasman was nothing more than a groupie and a human ATM machine to Gotti. That he turned out to be a snitch is almost funny.

But the Merlino/Stein "arrangement" is even more pathetic because Stein is much older than Merlino. Kasman was a young guy who was up the ass of an older mob guy. You see that all the time. Stein's a rich old man up a younger guy's ass so he can feel tough. I think it's hysterical.

You know how I feel about "high profile" wiseguys, BlackJack. We've discussed the topic a million times here, at RD, and in pms. But, in this case, this Stein guy is so fucking stupid that I hope Joey takes him for millions. And by stupid, I'm not talking about book smarts. The guy is a millionaire and no dummy in that respect. But he can't be very street smart to allow himself to be exploited like such an asshole. Good for Joey lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.