Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
WTF with the inflammatory remarks? Who are you that he/she has to backup any claim?

I been posting on this board for a couple of years. In that time, I've seen a few people have their status changed from "bullshit poster" to "well respected"; Whatever the fuck the latter means on a message board. Guys like Serpiente were called out when, guys who live around Philly/AC knew exactly what he was talking about. I never doubted him one bit because I heard/seen the same exact shit I wouldn't know him if i tripped over him.

This DSBALOO poster may post speculation ocassionally but there has been some accuracy with respect to his/her philly posts in the past. Those of us who live here know that. And it's not a knock against anyone who doesn't live in Philly; but some things just aren't reported so there is zero chance of anyone knowing about it unless they or their friends see it first hand.

I saw uncle Joe on the street a couple months ago and he had 3 fucking goons with him, that I've seen maybe one or 2 around South Philly before, but you will never see them in pictures or on message boards. Is that bullshit? Not everyone in philly is known. And, like it or not, even though philly is a shell of it's former self and is small time compared to NYC, those guys are more LCN than you or I.

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
He's got 3 guys 'around' him at the restaurant?

Uh-huh.

Is it worth me asking can you provide any basis/evidence/referral to this (I grant you, 'so far') bullshit claim?

You're LCN? LMFAO!

That's not what he said. He said the exact opposite.