jesus fucking Christ buddy settle it down a bit.. youre acting like I said " joey has 9 kids around him in florida and he gave them all their button last week." the only reason I even said what I did is cause people were speculating if joey made any young guys this weekend when he was in philly.. so since people seem to be interested in that I figured some people might find it interesting that he does indeed have a few young philly guys around him in florida. did it say they have their stripes, no. I didn't even fully say theyre involved with anything.. they very well could just work at his restaurant.. but that doesn't change that there is a few young guys around him from philly down there..
main reason I brought it up cause it made me think about how joey wanted to make a few guys and uncle joe said since he didn't know them or whatever joey could do it when he got out.. and I don't think names have ever been mentioned of those people..im in no way saying its them, but could be a possibility.. that's all..

look im not here to try to act like I know everything about everything cause I hardly know shit. I just figure if people on here are interested in such stupid fucking topics, that they could also be interested in the shit I heard..