Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Entenmann's was good.

True. But the best "packaged cookies" are still Stella Doro. They don't make cakes, so I'm not comparing them to Entenmann's. I'm just throwing it out there. I drove a truck for them for a couple of years when I was a kid (and when I say kid, I mean like 18 and 19 years old).

I still get entemanns donuts with the devil cake for my wife. I used to like their black out cake I don't think they make them any more.

There used to be a company Embenger something like that made good cake they had there own stores went out of business.

if you owned your route that would be decent money for a young kid.

My friend Johnny had his own route beer distributor.

I owned a both ends of a Minnie medallion taxi as a kid. 2 cars. I ran them 20 hours a day. I got 200 dollars a shift. Each car had two shifts per day total 800 dollars a shift per day. 6 days a week. I had the owner of a local gas station maintain the cars. Drivers paid their own gas also had the drivers put down a thousand security if they got in an accident.

Had one guy driver one a shift nice kid. But this guy was a prejudice bastard. He was Irish he came here from Ireland he hated the English. I have a story about him that you would never believe so I will not tell it.

Anyway I quickly found out he was an equal opportunity hater. He hated everyone. He might have even hated me so I had to let him go.

only the unloved hate