Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: DB
That is very true Belmont

But I still think that was mostly talk , don't see them carrying out such a violent act

But that's why you don't talk. Ever. You ever hear e Westside boss threaten to sever someone's head off on tape, and throw his own name into the taped conversation just for shits and giggles? That's old and unrelated to New Jersey, but it's a fair analogy.

A threat is as still a threat. And if you're part of a criminal organization, it's the threat that instills the fear and not the violence itself that sets these D.A.s off. It's the fear that they throw into people that pisses off judges the most. Their motto is that no American should ever have to live in fear, and the judges mention it every fucking chance they get

Belmont hit it right on the head. If this was in New York, they'd draw fifteen with the wrong judge. On a plea!

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Db
I agree pal. That said, the fact that the state can show intent is enough for a comspiracy. I highly doubt those guys are prone to violence like some of those NY guys but if the state really wanted to push those charges, they would have a 15 year bid with a stip.
yeah PB , Bobby manna did far worse