Well, keep taunting them with posts like this.

Originally Posted By: DB
Still what a fucking joke , again , I'm getting really pissed at our LE system that is handing down huge sentences on BS fucking gambling charges and wasting thousand of hours of manpower . This whole thing was about last name while we have a real terrorist group aiming to repeat 9/11 that is real and festering with media propaganda in JC and Patyerson yet we have LE dealing with this , fucking seriously ?

And like this:

Originally Posted By: DB
Nice job LE , let ISIS set up shop with their media campaigns in JC and Patterson , while we go after gamblers in a state that allows gambling and is pushing very hard to allow sports gambling and push sports gambling 3 miles from where these kids grew up , WTF is going on in this world

And see if anything changes.

You're a good kid, DB (and I realize that you're like thirty but you're still a kid to me). But the life that you want to see ceased to exist while you were in grade school. IT'S NOT COMING BACK.

And the other thing that you and I always talk about. There are some semi-legit guys out there making REAL money. Why rock the boat and jinx them by constantly fucking talking bout how much power they still yield? wink.

And please DO NOT take any of this personally. I think you're a bright guy with a great future. But there's no sense in talking about what might happen in ten years. The life is too unpredictable for that.

I'll open my pm later and send you a message.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.