my name is Brian. I am 37 years old from Massapqeua long island, by way of Bensonhurst/Bath Beach, those are my old stomping grounds. My name rang out for a time on those streets. I went to St Athanasuis grammar school and then Xaverian high school in Bay Ridge. I was known in the neighborhood as a kid who had his head on straight. While I didnt glorify the " life" as many of my friends growing up ultimately fell victim to, I still respected all the right people and for a time I was able to walk the ave with my head held high. Things went south for me in the neighborhood around 2002. I dont wanna say I was chased, but for all parties involved it was thought best to make myself scarce. So thats my backstory, warts and all. I want people to know the real me. not the troll everything thinks I am. I hope one day everyone will be able to laugh about this incident, as Ive made good friends on here in the short time Ive posted ( Bronx, JP crusher) I wouldnt wanna lose that.Give me a chance guys, I can add value to this forumn.

Brian[/quote]

Do you know where or what "The Red Door" was or is?

Last edited by DuesPaid; 06/17/15 08:27 PM.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.