Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Originally Posted By: SC
I'm a big boy I can take my medicine, especially when I know I had it coming. I know I have been a jerk to pizza at times and it was uncalled for. Truth be told I lurked here for a long time before I had the courage to post anything, and when everyone accused me of being that Jack guy I handled it the wrong way and got childish. Respect Bronx your a standup guy in my eyes.

Geez, I could swear you said you'd ignore pizzaboy and not mention him again. That was short-lived.

Pretend you never heard of him. Don't even mention pizza at all. If you're talking about that Italian food with sauce on top of the crust refer to it as something else. And leave pizzaboy out of your messages. Can't say it any clearer. FINAL WARNING

I understand and respect your decison SC. I dont wanna be the cause of friction around here. I thought since I was apologizing it would be alright to mention his name. I just hope this goes both ways, I dont wanna hear him or any of his minions implying Im this Jack person. Thats fair right? I am not JACK my name is Brian. I am 37 years old from Massapqeua long island, by way of Bensonhurst/Bath Beach, those are my old stomping grounds. My name rang out for a time on those streets. I went to St Athanasuis grammar school and then Xaverian high school in Bay Ridge. I was known in the neighborhood as a kid who had his head on straight. While I didnt glorify the " life" as many of my friends growing up ultimately fell victim to, I still respected all the right people and for a time I was able to walk the ave with my head held high. Things went south for me in the neighborhood around 2002. I dont wanna say I was chased, but for all parties involved it was thought best to make myself scarce. So thats my backstory, warts and all. I want people to know the real me. not the troll everything thinks I am. I hope one day everyone will be able to laugh about this incident, as Ive made good friends on here in the short time Ive posted ( Bronx, JP crusher) I wouldnt wanna lose that.Give me a chance guys, I can add value to this forumn.

Brian

your name "rang out on those streets" yet....

Never heard of Kirk the hook but admitly I wasn't part of street life.

No one likes a bullshitter so keep it in the General thread and pretend you saw the new Dateline about Caitlin Jenner and talk about that. Grown men are in this thread son. Some real guys that have seen it so please don't insult anyone's intelligence with the nonsense. Or at the very very minimum......try and keep your story straight. lol

When Interpol?