Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
I don't have a great deal of respect for guiliani.

There's a big fucking surprise lol.

He stole Walter Mack's recognition for his hard work and achievements

Walter Mack worked for him. It happens every day, private sector, public sector, you name it.

and protected the mafia.

Yeah, he protected the Mafia. How many of YOUR relatives did Giuliani put away? If the answer isn't greater than zero, please don't reply to me, or I'm likely to go off the fucking rails.

Because I distinctly remember having this exact same conversation with you the other day in another thread when you said "You're right. I'm busted. I'm no street guy."

You then went on the same diatribe about Giuliani helping the Mafia because "I continue to be mesmerized by the recount of history in Murder Machine." No shit you're not a street guy. A street guy would never use the word mesmerized lol.

See? I'm trying to be nice by using humor. But Giuliani's goal was to break the fucking Mafia. And if you have a single relative who died in prison because of that man, and you still think he helped the mob, then I'll value your opinion somewhat. But we both know Goddamn well that that didn't happen. So let's leave it at that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.