Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
So whats released is a lie and what you know is evidence?

Is that correct?

Im just wondering when I should believe what is released or what perspective I should take so I can accept or discount the federal line according to said perspective.

Well, this is about version 7 from waco pd so far. You can stick with this version if you want, but in 3 weeks when waco pd is on version 10 of what happened will you still put faith in version 7?

The wording in that newest release is where the truth is, it's in what they don't say.

Also, the motorcycle blogs have been blowing this story up from day 1 and are more on top of it than any news media. That big fat cop w/cowboy hat is form B. of Land Management, haven't heard that reported have ya?

My opinion remains the same as it has from day 1; a couple bad motorscooters did some bad motorscooter stuff (spurred on by police), and then the government opened fire. In order to cover up their massive fuck up they arrested everyone in sight and violated their civil rights.

The civil rights violations are still going on. Yes, I give a fuck. I could have been one of those people who showed up afterwards for the meeting and was arrested for a fucking wallet chain. And even with a reduced bond I would still be sitting. My life would be ruined, job gone, all my property gone, and a gang charge in relation to capital murder. All for going to a meeting about motorcyclist rights.

Glad to see you're ignoring everything though. Hopefully you'll still be on the sideline playing cheerleader when they come for a group you are a part of.