Well, I thought we had hit the height of madness with Bruce Jenner and his alter-ego...now we have this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/index.html

I heard this this morning on the radio..in Scotland...a black woman trapped in a white woman's body...I have a few opinions on this utter nonsense:

1. Good on her for the work she's done, whatever colour her skin happens to be, Im sure she's helped the cause she's involved in up until now

2. She's got serious issues..she must've spent a lot of personal time thinking how she could pull off looking more black, perhaps ultimately with good intention, but its still a crazy thing to do..why? Possibly its a kind of closed shop for white people to reach a high level, but that doesn't really answer her initial reasoning

3. If she didn't think she'd get caught out, she must be borderline mad...or she knew it and its the next reality show....

4. Maybe she's "brave" and we'll be treated to a hundred other white people that were born black and just want to be accepted that way now-good luck walking through South Central saying that to your "homies"