I told you guys it was the cops who murdered and wounded most of the bikers. Here's a firsthand account from someone who was not part of the biker meeting. He arrived as a passenger in a pickup truck just as the fight broke out. The cops arrested him, put him in jail for three weeks on $1 million bail. He should sue the shit out of the cops, prosecutor, and judge.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/tex...tness/71090750/

Quote:
Former U.S. Marine Michael Devoll of Fort Worth, who completed three tours of duty in Iraq, has survived an untold number of firefights. But he says the one he witnessed in Waco on May 17 will forever haunt him.

Not just because he was arrested following the incident and held in jail for 22 days on $1 million bail, but also because of what he calls a "barrage" of assault weapon fire coming from police directed into a crowd of bikers.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," said Devoll. "It was the most unorganized, unprofessional thing I've ever been a part of."

Devoll says he was a passenger in a pickup that had just pulled into the Twin Peaks parking lot, when he heard gunfire.

"I heard a few rounds of handgun fire and then I would say an overbearing suppressing fire of M-4 rounds," said Devoll.