Jesus everything I wrote was just erased for no reason

But basically Dulles ran Ed who ran JWAVE who were likely the operational guys
Not too mention basically invented the executive action plan

Dulles duped the 3 dissenting WC members who wanted on record they had serious doubts about the magic bulley theory where on the last meeting day they wanted their dissent formally part of the WC record , Dulles fired the stenographer , places his secretary in the room who the WC members thought was the stenographer and this their descent was never part of the official record

Plus when Truman planned to put an op Ed on the paper on the exactly 1 month after the assassination that the CIA was out of control , it was Dulles that despartly tried to stop him ( Truman created the CIA and didn't choose that date for no reason(

I don't know if Dulles was a high level planner but my opinion is he was given his background and control but he certainly played a big role in the cover up . I think several new books will begin to focus on him

The guy was a creep , doing shit loads of business and financing with the Nazis

Pouty made great points about those tramps , how they were just actors , part of the throw off background , and just look at how non chalent they were treated by the policemen while a man looking like Ed from 2 sources that knew him very well walked passed them . There were only 2 policeman who could care less about watching the tramps and walking them to the wrong building .

This hit was no joke , very well planned