Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
WOODWARD: Well, I think he didn't. Look, Obama does not like war. But as you look back on this, the argument from the military was, let's keep 10,000, 15,000 troops there as an insurance policy. And we all know insurance policies make sense. We have 30,000 troops or more in South Korea still 65 years or so after the war. When you are a superpower, you have to buy these insurance policies. And he didn't in this case. I don't think you can say everything is because of that decision, but clearly a factor.

That is why I blame Obama for ISIS. Contingency force would have been the best route. Hands down our president isn't anywhere near an intelligent human being. I am surprised Darwinism, Natural Selection, Survival of the Fittest hasn't taken effect on him yet like tripping on a banana peel or choking on a peanut.

^ Agreed. Blame the idiots who put Obama into office in the first place.

most the idiots that put obama in office are the same people that voted for bush

bush was such a horrible president that a half-black from hawaii is the president

but obama's agenda was to restore relations with other nations

Our foreign relations are worse than ever. Because Obama wants to make a nuclear deal with Iran, the other Middle Eastern leaders can't stand him. He recently set up a high-level meeting where Middle Eastern leaders were supposed to attend and only two showed up. Countries like Saudi Arabia are now saying that if Iran gets nukes, so will they. Relations with Russia haven't been this bad since the Cold War. Egypt doesn't like him because Obama supported (and still supports) the Muslim Brotherhood. That's just from the top of my head but I'm sure there's more.