Your absolutely right , I meant cabell , not Bissel , mixed em up and I think he had nothing to do wit this hit

Dulles is a tougher one to remove as a key possible planner that gave the nod to his operational guys like Landsdale who was basically stil run by Dulles despite his firing , Landsdale is one of the few people - he ran mongoose - that had the direct access to resources that could pull this off like he did on the Phillipnes . Basically a mock track 2 that was really the Kennedy hit IMO

Actually after the declassifocatio of the MD doctors testimony in the 90s , revealed that while the HSCA said there was substantial difference of opinion between Dal and MD doxtors , we now know about 40 Md autopsy type people agreed with the Dallas doctors opinion that the throat wound was a point of entry and JFK had a huge gap in the back of his head likely meaning shots in front the- likely temple .the lead autopsy man burned his notes just like the Dallas police interrogation for over 24 hours was never taken. LHO had to die as he was very likely to be acquired at trial , he passed a rifle residue test

Most eye witnesses agreed with both teams observations

JFK hit was probable one of a few w no motive ( rember LHO wanted to be someone and remembered per the WC yet he denied being the assassin in his last breath

The HSCA basically lied to the people and never thought the documents would see the light of days like other intelligence operatives think which is why it of what people speculated was proven quite accurate in the 90s JFK act .

LHO was watched very closely by U.S. And Russia ingelligence ( claiming they never did ) which is another huge lies told by the CIA and FBI that they had no interest or involvement in it .

Abc yes I knew that stuff as in quite a history buff

Now after all that the 2 telling quotes after the hit was Jackie explaining why she kept that dress on - to show what " THEY" did to Jaxk and the day after the hit a call by Hoover to LBJ that was illegally not logged in , we finally got the conversation transcript where JFK asked " we're THEY shooting at me "

JFK had nagging feeling someone in the military intelligence would hit him - I.e. His comment to his brother after the missle crises - told his brother it was a good day to the theaters - an obvious reference to Lincoln when Bobby replied he would join him too . We so now know JFK felt a motary coup was very possible if Russia didn't back down within hours . He was no dummy and knew what was up , but like a real american did it anyway , Andy fortunately for the plotters have him a legacy of pretty much greatness . Tell me how many presidents turned down 3 wars in 3 years ( Laos , Vietnam , Cuba and you can probably include Russia in that group as if invaded Cuba during the crises , 40 tactical field nuclear weapons that the CIA knew nothing about were headed for Miami DC and NY. Possibly a lot of people on this board could have been a casualty but he was the only person in his cabinet that said no repeatedly to a constant press for war . Really wish we had another president like him , just look at the billet holes in his ha key and shirt and see if they lined up with tuenWC, In fact Getal Fors in 1997 was caught in a WC document by saying he wears shot at the base of the neck , when it clear he was shot 5 inches below the throat , he had to lie to mKe manic bullet theory at least plausible which was a bad an error as one can make - not gross negligence but closer to criminality and obstruction of justice .

Regardless some in the CIA and other intelligences aged a brilliant cover up until today which I think they never would of thought . Even ray Rocca , Jesse James Angleton right hand that said on record he felt Clay shaw would be convicted - another lied that said he had no involvement in the CIA - an issue that resulted in Richard helms being guilty of perjury as shaw history goes far back , even to the OSS . His role no clue except maybe used possibly bad a handler ( he called an New Orelans Attorney to rep LHO . He was on a powerboard that the Italians kicked out of Italy as they viewed it as a CIA front , so perhaps he was used as an international finance type guy as well to find activities in operation Mongoose . My guess is also the planning was done in Mexico City which is why I believe NSA documents rather than CIA could have a borderline smoke my
Fun, to date no one has really asked and thus rarely any NSA documents have reviews - 32 I think , probably more tho . That group picked up everything and when Harvey was forced to Rome I'm sure they heard something .
And don't forget just like the extremely covered up Chicago plot , the FBI was tipped off that a right wing para military group was going to try and assassinate JFK in Dallas ( yet no additional security was added and in fact it was reduced substantially ) , that's a huge piece of circumstantial evidence that nobody called Hoover. That investigation probably ranks as top 3-5 worst for a white man victim.

Thanks a lot HT , your comments very well appreciated , keep em coming lol

Last edited by DB; 06/08/15 07:40 PM.