Originally Posted By: DB
You are very right Binnie

Especially about Lemay who didn't even have the brains to understand we won
The Cuban missle crisis ( shit even the Russians realized we won that as that's the main reason they sacked Kleckov and even denied him a state funeral ). Lemay is as big an idiot as there is and IMO part of the reason JFK was hit was after the bay of pigs , push for Laos and Vietnam war and missle crises , JFK totally ignored the CIA , State Dept etc. and used his own back channels ( many times reporters ) for foreign policy purposes . JFK had the balls to fire Dulles whose brother ran the State Dept . Again unfortunately I think Dulles was one of only a handful of guys that could give the nod to a guy like Ed Landsdsle who ran operation Mongoose ( next Cuba invasion / assassination of Fidel ) to piggy back that op with another black op to whack JFK the same way they planned to whack Fidel and that is exactly what David Lee Phillips ( head of Operation Mongoose propaganda ) said on his death bed , that rogue CIA guys killed JFK with a plan that was supposed to be for Fidel, it just got backtracked to be used on JFK with the same anti Castro hitters . Phillips , and the CIA top executive assassin expert Morales , have both confessed of being involved , same with Cord Meyer who ran operation Mockingbird that controlled the USA media . In the HSCA the CIA got very nervous when investigator Dan Hardaway was able to backtrack every Castro did it story back to a David Phillips source , which is when they brought in Joaniddes to be the liaison between the CIA and the HSCA without telling them he ran the New Orleans pro Castro CIA front ( DRE) for which Oswald was the only member , that's why Blackley is still furious as they obstructed justice when the investigators got to close and he now says he believes nothing the CIA told him

If it wasn't for JFK brilliant mind of understanding the downside of wars and world politics and Eisenhowers brilliant mind and knowledge of the military , today's world would be a horrible place as a nuclear war 100% would have happened without these 2 great presidents . For all their sins, they get a pass from me for saving tens of millions of Americans . My family is from East Harlem so without JFK as president I wouldn't be alive today to be honest , scary thought man

its good to know that there are informed, Intelligent people like you posting.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"