Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Pizza-

Prisco was living in Toms River, NJ at one point in the 2000's as well, I know this for a fact. Never really understood why he was living in Toms River for that period, when all his operations were inly 2000's. the Bronx and Westchester

In the very early 2000's, Angelo was indeed living in New Jersey, but in State Prison, where he had been since '98. It was only after that queer McGreevey's aide arranged for his release in 2002 that Angelo was living in Tom's River. It was for a very brief period, and it was due to a State and Federal mandate that restricted him from leaving the State of New Jersey while they investigated everyone from the parole board, to the warden, to McGreevey's aide, to McGreevey himself. They did this because it drove them absolutely crazy that he won his freedom.

They couldn't come up with anything substantial, and Ange spent a ton on lawyers to get the restriction lifted as soon as possible. And the MINUTE the restriction was lifted, he moved back to New York. He hated being in Jersey because he felt jinxed there. He spent most of his time in New York but spent a lot of time in Florida too, because his first wife and older kids were living there at the time and they remained very close.

His entire family, from both of his children's mothers, live there now, all in my general area, so they can go see Ange more readily. It's still a three-hour drive through Deliverance Land, but it beats the Hell out of flying down so often.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.